We are pleased to announce that tickets are now on sale for WordCamp Brisbane 2017! It will be held on July 22 & 23 at QUT Gardens Point. Our last WordCamp in 2015 sold out so make sure you get your tickets quick!
What Do I Get With My Ticket?
Your ticket includes a number of awesome benefits including but not limited to:
- 2 full days of speaker sessions! There will be two concurrent sessions during most time slots so that you can attend the most suitable session for your interests and/or skill level.
- Networking opportunities! There will be hundreds of other attendees for you to collaborate with. WordCamps have a habit of producing new friendships, business opportunities and job offers so this will be a great opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- Catering at the venue! We will have complimentary coffee available as well as lunch and afternoon tea provided both days.
- Saturday night after party! As is customary for Australian WordCamps, we will be having an after party at a venue still to be determined (suggestions welcome!)
- Free swag! Included in your ticket will be a lanyard and t-shirt, plus a number of sponsors who will be handing out their own free pens, notebooks, mugs, shirts or whatever else they can come up with.
How Much Do Tickets Cost?
Tickets only cost $50 each. Yes you read that correctly, all those awesome benefits for only $50.
For those generous types, we’re also offering a Community Sponsor ticket for $150 each. You’ll get good karma and a shoutout here on the website.
There Are Still Spaces Available For Speakers And Sponsors
Are you interested in sharing your knowledge with the WordPress community, or chipping in to help everything run smoothly? We’re still looking for speakers and sponsors, and successful applications will include a few other bonuses with their tickets.
We look forward to seeing you all at WordCamp Brisbane 2017!